The Dead Weather rocked out The Fillmore in San Francisco April 15th and 16th.Â The band, which consists of White Stripe and Raconteur rocker Jack White;Â Queens of the Stone Age, Dean Fertita; Raconteur bassist, Jack Lawrence; and singer Alison Mosshart of The Kills, has a gritty, blues based sound that makes you think of a southern juke box, warm whiskey, and the smell of Pall Mal's.
The two day run at The Fillmore kicked off the begining of a 15 day tour schedule that includes stops at Coachella music fest and Bonnaroo.
Other Music Related News:
- Take a tour of famous addresses on Haight St. in San Francisco without leaving your computer
- Umphrey's McGee launches "1348" in Rockband
- MGMT Releases 2nd Album Congratulations
- Lollapalooza 2010 Lineup
- Strokes Confirmed for Lollapalooza
- The Etomology of Lollapalooza
- Lollapalooza 2010 - Mavis Staples and other local musicians who made the cut
- Graham Elliot Bowles to be Lollapalooza's Top Chef